Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Nik Kershaw comes to Donegal!

As a teenager growing up in the 80's I like every other young girl had my 'first love', my 'first crush'. And I still remember him very well. His name was Nik Kershaw. I went to bed every night with his smile watching over me, and woke up every morning with him next to me! Yes, my bedroom was a collection of Nik Kershaw posters! My mother was non too impressed!
Although a huge fan for many years, I never got to see him on stage. So when I learned just a few weeks ago that he was coming to Donegal I had to clear the diary, and catch up for all those lost years. And so it is now just one week away!
Nik Kershaw is playing An Grianan Theatre in Letterkenny on Thusday September 4th at 8pm.
The show is part of Kershaw's tour celebrating the 30th anniversary of his first chart success. Letterkenny is one of only four Irish venues that he will be performing at. The Me, Myself, I Tour will feature Nik Kershaw performing songs, telling stories from his hugely impressive career as well as taking questions from the audience.
This will certainly be a rare, intimate and authentic evening with one of the '80's most popular pop icons. And it's all happening right here in the North West of Ireland in Letterkenny.
For more information on the event and tickets, see An Grianan Theatre for more details.



Post a Comment